“Hi folks ….. I am Rishita Monga... a Punjabi girl who is effervescent by heart………born and brought up in
I am a dreamer and take the vicissitudes of life with my best ability….. Also a nature lover and really believe that the best things in life are for free... Although all I ever wanted since my childhood, was to become an actress someday….but acting for me was not planned….it happened incidentally when I landed up auditioning for an MTV reality show known as “IBIBO MTV ISUPERSTAR” in 2008… it was a dance and acting talent oriented show…. With whatever I had…..and with my passion....I went on winning that show amongst 10,000 people who auditioned. And that’s pretty much how I started discovering myself more as a performer…
In early 2009, I participated in MISS INDIA WORLDWIDE PAGEANT, and was amongst the top 5 contestants….it was a complete personality overhaul... I won the subtitles of MISS TALENTED and MISS BEAUTIFUL SKIN. That’s how I started modeling in
N now 2010….. This is another turning point when I’ve been signed for the upcoming Telugu project…JIL JIL JIGA… Excited as I always get…..when it comes to camera facing….am a little nervous too……coz it’s the big screen now…….finally dreams are coming true…..
Love u all…..
N stay tuned for updates on JIL JIL JIGA n of course….me…. ;)
Signing off….
RISHITA
***
Well, thats something about Rishita in her own words.... again a very pretty gal from


Hey I recognise that beautiful gal... I saw her on MTV winning the reality show isuperstar hosted by Cyrus... I just wanna congratulate u for that and would love to see you on big screen.
ReplyDeleteYour episode was mind blasting and I must say i haven’t seen anyone of that calibre and grace since long time... u gonna impress the viewers undoubtedly... Waiting to see u again...
Best wishes...
Ur admirer
Rishita, I just wanna congratulate u and would love to c u on the silver screen. U have a gr8 future ahead in films.
ReplyDeletethankss! :)
ReplyDeletei'll definitely keep you posted with all d updates...