Friday, February 26, 2010

Rithvik

And now… we have Rithvik, already a Hero… also introduced by me in ALAA. Here’s what he tells about himself:

”Hi there. I am Rithvik. Nothing much special to tell about me. Well, I have done Automobile Engineering and after that I worked in many top range companies like Tata Motars and Ford etc. Acting is my prime passion. I did stage acting training also in Gunjan Kumar’s institute in Mumbai.

It was accidental and unexpected... earlier when I got chance as a Hero in ALAA. Now, again… I am in the team of Manohar Chimmani’s JIL JIL JIGA. This time also it’s really unexpected and unplanned!

Somewhere I read that "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful men keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." It’s true. I'm a great believer in luck also. I find the harder I work the more I have of it.

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place. What do you say?

I wish all our team VERY BEST OF LUCK for the grand success of the project: JIL JIL JIGA.

Best,
Rithvik.

No comments:

Post a Comment