I introduced Goutham in my second film ALAA. Later he worked in many films. Here's 'about him' in his own words...
"GOUTHAM is what every one calls me… well I’m (seriously) a very crazed personality. Enjoy each and every minute of life cause it’s my only way to live my dreams..!!!
To tell about my carrier I have successfully completed Aircraft maintenance engineering and then stepped in to “TV & Film Institute of AP” from where I have done diploma in acting..!!
Next entering in to my dream so called film industry with “ALAA” directed by Nandi Awardee Mr. Manohar Chimmani, I really thank him cos he gave me a wing to my dreams, I will always be thankful to him, as he gave me a good role to show my skills.
Well next its my big dream just given by god is the film “CALL CENTER” which helped me to stand with raised chin, I played one of the main lead in the film which was directed by Mr.Kanmani (Naa Oopiri fame).
This is about my life and how I started in Films and one of the precious gifts from god and who pushed me forward to step darely in further...
Well again I got an opportunity to thank Director Mr. Manohar Chimmani who again gave me a chance to prove myself and ya my skills in the film “JIL JIL JIGA”…
What all I can do now is just rock the chance I got…Am sure, we will rock u…
Ąţţŗāçŧĩvę Īş Μŷ Fãĉë,
Ċhãŗã¢téŗ Īş Μŷ G®éåT,
§wêêt Īş Μŷ §mïℓε,
Añd Üñïqûë Īş Μŷ §t¥ℓε!
Regards and Luv,
Goutham.B
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment