”Myself Aarchya Hazarika, 27th July born, a Leo by birth, friendly by nature and have a pleasing personality....
Well, to begin with - I am from a small oil town namedDIGBOI , ASSAM and did my schooling from Carmel Convent. Then I shifted to Guwahati, heart of Assam , for my higher education and I ended up studying in the best college of northeast, COTTON COLLEGE . Wow!! Never expected to be a part of that college.
After my graduation, my parents decided to send me toDelhi for my career in Journalism… though I never wanted to do so… instead want to be a part of the glamour world. But I did my Journo and Mass Comu and in fact passed out with flying colours. So, you can say just another degree added to my B.A degree.
Well, to begin with - I am from a small oil town named
After my graduation, my parents decided to send me to
Nevertheless, God has planned something else for me. I participated in a contest named "Sananda Tilottama" in 2006, which held in Kolkatta. No doubt, didn’t win it but got to learn many things there from personality development to walking the ramp confidently, from a seasoned and renowned supermodel Noyonika Chatterjee. I just love and respect her a lot.
After coming from Kol, I finally made my professional portfolio. And in
"ACTING" has never been a cup of tea for me. In fact it’s a very tough job, so I never been to any audition either for movies or serials. Frankly speaking, I always use to get calls for films and serials. Finally, one day got a call from one of my designer friend that would I be interested in doing a parallel role in a Telugu film. And for the first time I said yes to him thinking there’s always a first time for everything and I should go and try my luck. There I landed signing up this film and I know I ll get to learn many things . So this film means a lot to me and I wish… YOU people like my role, and accept me through this film.
For me - "Success is never ending, failure is never final". So, I move on in life learning from my failures and my mistakes towards the Success by my hardwork.
Here am SIGNING OFF...
Here am SIGNING OFF...

No comments:
Post a Comment