Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Harshita

Here is something very interesting about Harshita, our Heroine, in her own words...

”I belong to a Place Called Moradabad which is in U.P. I did my schooling from there, then for my further education my family sent me to Dehradun. I am graduate and after that my planning was to do M.B.A.
But my father's desire was to see me as Airhostess… so I did a professional training for this from the institute Air Hostess Academy. During this course, I started getting offers for modeling but I didn’t take it seriously because I knew what my fathers reaction will be on this.

But I had a wish to walk on the ramp someday. I completed my course and got the job in a multinational company where I worked as administration officer. I had my first interview for Swiss International Airlines and I successfully completed all the rounds but there is a saying… ‘YOU CAN'T STOP THE THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN DESTINY’. Same happened with me also. I couldn’t get my passport and I lost the opportunity of becoming a part of Swiss Airlines.

A month later I got the call from my friend who was from Dehradun. She told me that there is a contest going on'' Miss India North Mega Model Hunt'' though I was just on state label but I decided to participate in it. I went there but without informing anybody in my family.

Finally the day came when I won this contest and first of all I informed to my father, after hearing this he was so happy and I got a silent approval for my modeling career. Then I decided to get into this for full time but again my father was not in favor of leaving the job and making my career in modeling. But when I was getting good response then finally I got the green signal from him.

I still remember his words ''I have made you enough strong to handle any situation and I want you to prove yourself, I will be more happy than you… when I will see you successful in your career. My support is always with you, don't care for anything just work hard and concentrate on your career. I know this industry is full of challenges but I am confident about you and I know my daughter is capable to take the right step at the right time.”

I got my professional portfolio done and its just 7 months time, I have done lot of Print Shoots, Ramp Shows and Music Videos. But still I was not satisfied with it. I wanted to do more… want to go long way in industry... so I started working on my Acting. I know this is the platform where I can give the wings to my dreams.

This is how my career started in Films. I am sure I will make my father feel proud on me. I am so passionate for acting and happy for getting this opportunity where I can prove my self.

Thanks,
Harshita

No comments:

Post a Comment